Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 365

I can't believe I made it. There were many challenges along the way. Trips, Moving my MIL twice and her passing away, new babies, cat illnesses, visits to the cabin but I still continued. 
Here is RCAD 365

Here is the process video for this card.


I really am very proud of myself. I set a goal and went after it. I did learn a lot and feel I have grown in my art. I do plan to continue doing art every day. I may not share it every day but I will share. I have a video that is a slide show of all the cards coming soon. Your feed back is what really helps me to grow. Thank you so much.
May you have a wonderful and safe New Years!
Big Hugs to you all!
Linda
Thanks for stopping, 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh loving how you used the sequins!! Happy New Year!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I cannot believe you did it either...that is one HUMUNGOUS effort & to be congratulated much ly for - especially in the midst of such topsy-turvy year!!! Whhhooooooooo-Hoooooooo!!!!!!! Well done:)

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New year Linda and Hubby, this is fantastic great colours and perfect for seeing in the new year.
hugs
lorraine x

Miranda said...

Awesome!