Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 354

I am starting to get that panic feeling about Christmas. I kinda hurried with this RCAD using some things on my desk and what I am finding in my Christmas stash. Besides getting water color paint all over my hand it was fun and I like the end results. 

Here is the process video. 


If you have any questions please ask.

Things are getting done and what doesn't get done, OH WELL, I guess It wasn't suppose to happen this year.
Stay calm and have a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by and check on me! 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING the birds and snowflakes!!!!

Dawnll said...

Another fabulous card and i love the tree and snowflakes.
Iam so excited because I got my new fur baby kitty Oreo- my Christmas gift.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda it has been said that Christmas is a very stressful time don't quite know why but they say it is, lol, you should sit down and take a deep breath, lol, Linda this is absolutely fabulous, I love the mix of colours a super make.
hugs
lorraine x