Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Rolodex Card a Day 326

Well after 326 cards I had one I just had to start over. It was just too much of a mess and too many mistakes in the words.
This card was created to express my gratitude for the weight I have lost and the good health I am blessed with.
Here is the struggling process video.

If you are in Madison, Wisconsin for the One of a Kind Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Show, today or tomorrow, stop in the Raisin Boat booth. I will be helping with the make and take and I would love to meet you. 
Thanks for stopping and have a happy weekend! 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope weight doesn't make a difference ... I have Italian thighs! LOL!! :)

Diane said...

Congratulations Linda on meeting your goal and love the colors and fun card design.

Hugs diane