Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 319

I was worried I would  not get to post today the internet was down all evening and I wasn't sure if it would work today. Yea it is! I think it must be the cold weather. It never made it to the 30's yesterday.
Todays card was inspired by an ATC I am working of for a YPP swap. I will share that later
I love thinking about angels being all around us. I created this angel with some metal, paper feathers, and dollies that I cut. 
Here is the process video.

The quote says; "To see an angel, you must see another's soul. 
To feel an angel, you must touch another's heart. 
To hear an angel, you must listen to both."


May you hear an angel today!
Hugs,

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

I love angels- I have dozens of them of every size and media all over my home. Such a pretty design.
Hope you stay warm and don't get lots of snow this weekend.

LeAnne said...

This is so sweet!!! Love the colors and the feathers!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda another awesome Angel the colours and design work are excellent
hugs
lorraine x