Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 295

The inspiration for RCAD 295 came from a song by Bing Crosby called A Pocketful of Dreams. I was in the car listening to Pandora. When this song came on I knew it had to be one of my RCAD.
Here are the lyrics to the song.

I've got a pocketful of dreams 
I'm no millionaire 
But I'm not the type to care 
Cause I've got a pocketful of dreams. 

It's my universe 
Even with an empty purse 
Cause I've got a pocketful of dreams. 

I wouldn't take the wealth of Wall Street 
For a road where nature trods 
And I calculate that I'm worth my weight 
In goldenrods.

Lucky, lucky me 
I can live in luxury 
Cause I've got a pocketful of dreams.

Here is the process video.


I hope all of the dreams in you pocket come true! 

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

I loved seeing Sophie trying to help,lol
I really like Bing Crosby songs and this brought back wonderful memories.
Thanks for sharing

coldwaters2 said...

Linda this is brilliant love the image you have used of Bing Crosby also the words to the song, such a great man he was.
hugs
Lorraine x