Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Christmas Cards All Year at YPP

Hello everyone I don't know if I told you about a challenge I have over at Your Paper Pantry. It is called Christmas All Year Card Challenge. This group is all about getting you ready for Christmas next year. This year, 2013, I ran out of hand made Christmas cards and was frantic making last minute cards. Well I am not going to let that happen next year, 2014. I figure if I make 5 Christmas cards each month I should have 55 to 60 cards ready by next Christmas. That is just about right for me. If you need more, make more or use your extra for gifts or to sell at a craft sale.
Here is how this challenge will work. Each month I will made a suggestion for your five cards and share what I make. You will then make 5 cards and share yours here in the discussion. They do not have to be like the example. They can all be the same or something different. Some people like all their cards to be the same. The whole idea is to have all the homemade cards you need next December. Now to keep you motivated. I will be putting the names, of everyone who shares a picture of the 5 cardseach month, into a hat for a prize next December 2014.  There may be some surprise drawing along the way.
January the challenge was snowflakes. February  the challenge or theme is "Animals", or "Pet Lovers" Have an animal on your card or make a card for a Pet Lover
Here is a picture of my 5 cards. 
Here is the video.

We do have a lot of fun over at Your Paper Pantry. Come over and check it out.

Thanks for stopping,
 

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Sounds like fun! I'll have to check it out!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a great idea!! I am LOVING your cards!! Those fur babies are gorgeous!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love these adorable cards!