Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

LESSology Challenge #31 Toy Story

It is time for another fun challenge at LESSology. This month the challenge is called, "Toy Story." I dug out a cute little troll doll, a mint tin and some other little goodies.
 I put it all together and this is how it turned out.
Here is the video showing what I did.


We have a wonderful sponsor this month. Marion Smith Designs is giving the winner the Mad Tea Party pack. Check Marion Smith Designs and her blog A Piece of Craft.


I hope you will join us at LESSology this month for this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping,
 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love what you have done with this collection of goodies Linda!!! A gorgeous Xmas decoration & a great theme!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeeeee this!! So CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! LOVING the troll!!!!!

SD pooja said...

Its Fantastic !!

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun! Love that troll!