Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Handy Candy?



Raisin Boat has new Halloween sets out and they sure are fun!  I made two cards today from the set Handy candy. I am loving this set..

Handy Candy

I was having fun creating a background with Memento Re-inkers on glossy paper. 


Then I wanted to make a Thank You card using this same set.
The spider webs are from Haunting Potions and the Thanks is from the set called Thankful   

Haunting Potions

Thankful

The ink is Memento Ink, Dandelion, Tangelo, and Tuxedo Black.

Don't forget the Challenge this month at Raisin Boat. Make a Thank You or Thanksgiving card and link it up. You could win a free stamp set of your choice. And you don't have to use a Raisin Boat set but if you do it counts twice. 

Here is a video telling about my cards.



I hope I see your cards soon in the Raisin Boat Challenge.

Thanks for stopping,
 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are awesome! I love those hands!!!!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your cards. How fun.

Curt in Indy said...

These are awesome Linda! I love these sets a lot. They are so different from the run of the mill stuff that is out there. Great job on your cards! Hope you and the fur kids are well as well as everyone else! Hugs, Curt