Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Raisin Boat Challenge 11 Father's Day

Hi, I am late this month. I have been cleaning out my MIL house and getting ready to so a garage sale for her. I have a very dear friend who has been helping me and I couldn't do it with out her.
The challenge this month is to create a Father's Day card. You know your dad or the father of your children, grand father, well just any male would love to have a card made by you just for them.
Here is a card I made
When I watch the men in my neighborhood riding around on their mowers I think they sure look like they are having a good time. So I though this mower from the Lawn King set would be a perfect image for a Father's day card. 
Here is what I used.

Raisin Boat Stamp: Lawn King
Raisin Boat Cardstock: Summer Lime, Black Granite, Brighton Beach White
Accessories: Memento Ink Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, Copic Markers C3, N7, Y17, YG23. Embossing Folder Cloudy Skys, Short Stripe Green Ribbon

Here is a video explaining what I did.


Have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping,
 

10 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super perfect for Father's Day!

LeAnne said...

This is SO cute....what a great image and saying for FD!!!!
I just had a garage sale too...lots of work but it can be fun! I found out my DD is quite a salesperson!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute, great embossing clouds! Carri~Abusybee

Sharon said...

LOL Linda this is right up my alley - a ride on mower - what a fantastic image and I so love what you have done with it!!! Just perfect!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! SO fun!!!!

Stef H said...

absolutely LOVE this! my neighbors all have "mowing" races... by that i mean... whoever mows 1st gets cursed out by the rest because now THEY have to mow their lawns. it's a riot to hear them piss & moan - LOL.

hugs :)

June Houck said...

Super cute father's day card, Linda!

ike said...

That is really cool and I love the embossed clouds. What a fabulous card :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

Kate said...

Awesome card my friend and Beautiful Coloring. Sorry haven't been by in awhile.

Kate said...

This is so Cute. Love the lawn mower beautifully colored my friend.