Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

LESSology Challenge 25 For Love of Fabric

Hello There! Oh boy do I love this challenge. I found some American Fabric at a garage sale and needed to make some stick pins for a swap I am in. So when the ideas started coming for this swap I was in 7th heaven.

I took the fabric and made some little bags. I filled them with crushed walnuts.



Then I made some little cloth match books, and added some lace and ribbon.
Next I added the stick pins.

I finished them off with a little button and a snap.

Here is the video of what I did.







Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is adorable Linda but i am confused. Why do you need crushed walnuts in the stick pin holder?

Stef H said...

amazing! totally amazing!

hugs :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee them!!!! Gorgeous!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Linda this looks awesome what a brilliant, creative idea, I love the sound of crushed walnuts, the fabric you have used is gorgeous a stupendous project.
hugs
lorraine x

Sharon said...

Wow Linda these are just so gorgeous - very clever!!

Kate said...

That is Beautiful my friend, especially the stick pins too.