Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day March 6 2016 in Wisconsin


Hi There,
Sorry I have been MIA. My Father-In-Law, who is 96 fell and broke his hip. He is now in a nursing home. He was the care giver for my Mother-in-Lay who is 93.  She has arthritis in her hands and needs help with small things. We are moving her in with us this weekend. So I have been cleaning, rearranging and no crafting, well very little. LOL  If I don't comment on you blog or videos please forgive me. I just have been and will be kinda busy the next few weeks.
Anyway here is a short video I made during the snowstorm this week.
This is one of my favorite visitors.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day,

11 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Brr!! Great pic! We are already back to 80 in Arizona! Carri~Abusybee

Dawnll said...

Oh honey what a full plate you must be preparing for. I am sending you a big hug and will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks for sharing the birds-so relaxing

Audrey Frelx said...

We all understand, I've just had to tend to family matters myself which kept me away from blogland.

I'm so sorry to hear of your father-in-law's fall! Of course, you need to care for your MIL and I'll be sending prayers your way!

I was dropping in to say hello, and I'll see you when you have some time. Now just do what you need to do and I'll be back again to check on you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry to hear about your FIL and hope everything goes well with your MIL moving in too! I loveeeeeee all the snow!!!!

Claudia said...

Great video. I used to live in Minnesota (can't say I miss the snow) and now in Florida. The birds are different here, still lovely, but not as beautiful or bountiful as up north.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful scene Linda! Life has a way of giving us unexpected detours, doesn't it? Know that you and your family are in our prayers. Warm hugs.

Sharon said...

Oh wow look at all that snow - total opposite to our weather here! So beautiful!!
Sorry to hear about your Father-in-Law!

Sharon said...

Oh wow look at all that snow - total opposite to our weather here! So beautiful!!
Sorry to hear about your Father-in-Law!

LeAnne said...

We did get a flake of snow, after predicting 4-10", so I am thrilled to see this! Your birds are beautiful...I haven't been able to afford any seed this year, so not many birds for us! Hope all goes well with your in-laws! Hugs to you!

Angi Barrs said...

Sorry to hear about your FIL. And oh wow! Look at all that snow. That birdie is beautiful!

June Houck said...

Beautiful winter pics and I hope your f-i-l is on the mend!