Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Two More Swaps for Your Paper Pantry

I completed two more of the 12 swaps/challenges I am in at Your Paper Pantry.  The first one is for the Wine lovers swap and you are to use cork on a card. I made an easel card. The flower is cork. You can see the inside of the card in the video.


The second project was for the flower swap. You are to make 3 sets of five button flowers. I made another cork button flower like the one on the card.


The video will show you what I used and how I made these two projects.
You have until the 5th to sign up for the swaps and challenge at YPP.  I hope to see you there.

Happy Creating,

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness....I just love that first card! The sentiment is wonderful and so is that fun cork flower!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are fabulous!! I am loving that cork flower!!! Gorgeous!

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Linda. These are gorgeous I really love that first card it has a vintage look to it which I love so much, the colours, stamps and that lace look awesome, the tag is fantastic and designed perfectly, superb work as always.
hugs
lorraine x

Kate said...

Beautiful Work my friend. Love the tag especially. Have a Great Week my friend.