Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

LESSology Challenge #21 Your are my Sweetheart

Time for the January LESSology Challenge. The challenge is called You are my Sweetheart and you need to have a heart in your up-cycled project. You may be looking at this picture and thinking  I don't see a heart but this was made form the heart of my furnace.

The death of the furnace brought forth the birth of Mr Cool.
It all started around Thanksgiving when I was advised to replace the thermostat, which I did. Then a new electrical panel was installed. 

I kept the old one. Still the furnace would not stay lit.   January 3 the old  furnace was hauled out and an new one was brought in with a new thermostat. I collected the parts and Mr. Cool was born. He is a real sweetheart!  I added an old strainer, a paint stirrer, cardboard tubing, a frame, a tea strainer, and a beating heart all with wire. 




.
I know my creation is a little different but I had the heart of my furnace just sitting there begging to be used in this challenge. I hope you like my creation and that you will join us this month at LESSlogy for our challenge, “You are my sweetheart.” Your up cycled creations needs to have an heart, and I can't wait to see what you create.

Here is a little more about my project.




The January sponsor is Echo Park!!

The prize is the "For the Record 2" collection

Here is the info on Echo Park








Thanks for stopping,

4 comments:

Kate said...

Coolness.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this soooooooooo much!!!!

Sharon said...

LOL this is fantastic and very creative - another great and inspiring Lessology creation!

coldwaters2 said...

Linda you are so amazing with your creativity and inspiration I just wish I had just a tiny little bit of it, lol, this is one terrific project, I admire your crafting abilities so much.
hugs
lorraine x