Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Doll Challenge

 Have your every been to Sharon's Showcase? Sharon is a very talented lady and I love her blog. Saturday she shared a doll she made for  a challenge at Creavil-Challenge Blog.  It was a button doll.  I thought about my Mr. Protractor man that I made a while ago and I decided to make a Mrs. to got with him and enter this challenge.
Here is Mr and Mrs Protractor Man. LOL

You know now that I made these I am having trouble finding protractors.  I have started getting nut crackers. I will show you them when I get one made.

Thanks for stopping and I hope you are having a wonderful crafty day,

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Linda who would have thought to use a protractor!!!! These art dolls are just amazing!!! Very clever & creative!!!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh....you are so clever! I'll keep my eye open for protractors at any yard sale I go to!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

They are FABULOUS!! I love love love them!!!

Kate said...

This looks Great.

Jane Wetzel said...

VERY cool Linda :)