Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Game Piece Swap

I have been so busy with the fun swaps over at Your Paper Pantry. One of the swap is an embellishment swap. I signed up to recreate game pieces and the theme was Vintage Halloween.
Here is what one side looks like.
I used a domino and a bingo chip.
To find out how I did this you can watch the video. You can see the other side too.
It really was a lot of messy fun. My favorite kind.  The swaps a YPP are so much fun and the talent is just amazing.

Thanks for stopping and watching. I would love to know what you think.

Have a wonderful Monday!
Hugs,
 

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo awesome!! LOVING how you used the domino and the bingo chip... and LOVING the bat!!!!

jengd said...

This is fabulous! I didn't realize that was a bingo chip- great work!

ileyssilver said...

Hope I get one. Really cool look.

Kate said...

seriously love this. you have my addy right my friend :)

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun vintage creation!

LeAnne said...

I love that witch image. I can't wait to watch the video to see how to do it, although I am never good with tools like you are. Don't even own a drill or vice or anything!!!

June Houck said...

Your domino is awesome and the dangled bingo chip and key too...love the bat and witch...fantastic project!