Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Art Journal Greatful

I have been posting videos and forget to post them here. Sorry I forget that some of you just get my blog post.
This is a picture from my Art Journal. I was inspired by Marianne at a Pocketful of Vintage. Her YT is Poketfullofvintage.

Here is my video.




Marianne has started a wonderful journal that she calls the Recipe For Happiness. The first page was Stop feeling sorry for yourself and the second was Be Grateful.
Here is the video for Stop feeling sorry for your self.

Here is Mariannes. I just love her accent. She is the sweetest lady and we are becoming very good friends. She uses so many wonderful techniques. It is fun to use what you have and try new techniques. I love the reflective side of this art project.


You are going to love her inspiration.

Have a wonderful day.
          And
Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

June Houck said...

I like your GREATFULL (grateful) title...clever play on words. The background is BEE-lightful :)

Kate said...

This is Awesome. Love the background.

Sharon said...

What beautiful pages Linda!!!

Dawnll said...

I Love this journal idea, so wonderful...your always so creative.
Love the bumble bees and story behind them.

Audrey Frelx said...

Linda, your play on words is so appropriate for your journal -- it's great!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

great journaling Linda :) I am not toooo grateful for the bumble bees at the moment...just got stung! lol Love this and LOVE art journaling...thanks for the video info!