Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pastels

Happy Saturday! That means it is time for a Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is Dearie Dolls. 

The challenge is "Pastels."  This is the last little bit of the wonderful quilt paper that I had. I have no idea what line it is from. I know I have had it for years. I did do some sewing around the outside edge of the DP.  It is just a fun cheerful card that I can use for a Hello, Thank You, or Happy Birthday.

I hope you will join us at SSDS this week with your pastel creations.
Check out what the rest of the design team has created.
Shelli
Have a wonderful weekend,
Hugs,
 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

How gorgeous! Love that quilted look paper - perfect for your pastel card Linda!

kim.scrapper said...

What an adorable image and very pretty card Linda. I love your new blog heading!

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card, love the quilted background!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo pretty!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the patchwork design and loving the colors!!

Kate said...

So pretty. I love the quilt looking paper.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

Very cute care! Love the quilter pattern paper and the image is to cute! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Linda this is fantastic, it has an Olde Worlde look to it with that patchwork effect, the image and colours look terrific.
hugs
Lorraine x