Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Mail

Happy World Wide Craft Month! It is suppose to be National but it really is world wide. I got that from Natasha over at YPP. She renamed it in one of her videos.

My WWCM started out with a wonderful package of  Happy Mail. I got this yesterday but I didn't even check the mail box yesterday because I am coming down with a cold and didn't move off the couch. So I got it today.

This is from Sharon who is NJGardengirl1961 on YT. Her blog is NewJerseryGardenGirl. Thank you sooooo much Sharon

She had this wonderful card in the package.
I had the TH stamp and tags which I hadn't used because I needed an idea. So I made one.
I don't think I have a chandelier stamp so I used the one that came in the dress form set. And I used up all my button paper so I used a different TH paper. Thanks Sharon for getting me to get this set out and try it. I love it and the way it come on a special card.
Sharon used a really cool old sewing machine stamp on the back and I even kinda copied that too. Mine is on the right.
I just love old sewing stuff. Here is a table I made 35 years ago from an old sewing machine base that was all broken and rusty. It is one of my favorite thing.

Now do you want to see the wonderful goodies that were in that package???? I am beside myself with how many kind and wonderful people I have met in the crafting community.
Thank you again Sharon!
And
Thanks for stopping everyone,
 

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness I want some of those button cards, if you find out how to order please let me know.
Love all the goodies you received.
Hope your feeling better soon sweetie

Stef H said...

how fun!

you look beautiful (your profile).

hope all is well and hope you have a fabulous weekend.

hugs :)

Rhonda Emery said...

how wonderful. I am a new follower of linky I would love if you would do the same hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What awesome Happy mail!! Love it!! And loving your table!! That is GORGEOUS!!!!

June Houck said...

Terrific mail. I am anxious to see the mini you create with those bags. The crochet trims are gorgeous too! I have just started seeing those cool vintage button cards; so pretty.

I hope you are feeling better! I have had a bad cold too. It literally knocked me off my feet last weekend and I am finally feeling more like myself :) Take it easy and get well, Friend!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda how wonderful that Sharon sent you so many beautiful things, I bet you felt so great to have got such a big bundle. I am sorry that you are not well but your voice still sounds great, thank you so much for opening your goody bag so we could share the surprise. I do love, love, that new blog header.
Hugs
Lorraine x