Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Christmas Card

This is the sketch for Merry Monday Challenge #12.
This is a great sketch. So many possibilities.
Here is may card.
I used a Nestiblities cut for the top. The poinsettia are buttons and the center part is a chipboard embellishment. I used a SU embossing folder on the base card.
Here is a peek at the inside to see the lining I made.
It sure seems a lot easier making these cards now than in November and December. The pressure is off.  It  is great to have a sketch or a challenge as a starting point to give you direction for making your cards. Another good thing is I am using up all my Christmas stash without being bombarded with all kinds of new Christmas paper and embellishments.

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping,
 

5 comments:

Kate said...

That is so pretty. I love the punch and embossing folder that you used.

Hugs,
Kate

Pat N. said...

Very nice! Bet it really does take the pressure off. I need to get in on this. TFS!--pat N.

kim.scrapper said...

What a sweet card Linda, isn't is so much easier to do Christmas cards in March? My lss has Christmas card classes at least once a month to jump start it, tfs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Linda! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the poinsettias!

Sherrie K. said...

So very pretty! Love the embossing:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com