Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stamp Scarp and Doodle Saturday!

Wow one week to go. Christmas comes faster and faster every year. 
Well we have a great challenge for you this week at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle.  We want you to use bells on or in your creations. Remember it doesn't have to be a card. 
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Paper Pretties
The prize this week will be 6 digital images of the winners choice.


I chose this adorable image called Coco Digi. 


Ok I am playing around with the picture and I am not sure which one looks the best. this next one is bright but you can't see the bow with the bell so good.


This next one is just a little lighter than the first one. I could spend hours just picking a picture for this blog.


Here is what the inside looks like.


I am so happy with the way this card turned out. (Not so much the pictures) It was so much fun I am going to make more just like it. I used my Gypsy to make the card base. The red is Riding Hood red from SU. The DP is from a Christmas stack I had. "Jolly" and the "bell" die is a set from Lil Inker Designs. I just love the set. I got it a month ago and it took me close to an hour to find it today. I didn't give up because I want to use that bell die. Really isn't this the cutest card I have every made????? Oh I did go back an stamp "Have a" and "Holiday" above and below Jolly. You really need to see it in person to see how stinkin cute it really is.


I hope you will join us with your bells at SSDS this week. There is a great prize.  Oh and SSDS will not be having a challenge again for two weeks. We are taking the next two weeks off for the holiday.


Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping,
 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fantastic Linda!!! I love the "bell" shape and very cute image!! LOL please don't remind me it's only 1 week til xmas!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeee that bell design and loving the bell inside! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kate said...

This is just super cute. Those bells looks so real.

Hugs,
Kate

ike said...

Oh, FABULOUS. I just LUV that cat. This is a stunning card. Brilliant :-) xxxxxxxxxx

madaboutpooh said...

Hi Linda,
Love your bell card..

I have a question...I won the silver and gold challenge last week and I'm just wondering how I go about claimimg my prize...Please help.

Thanks Kris/madaboutpooh

Lawren said...

Hi Linda, Great bell card. I was the winner for the Holiday Card Challenge. Just wondering who do I contact to claim my prize?

Please let me know, thanks.
Lawren
lawrenhf(at)gmail(dot)com

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo what a fabulous shape for a Christmas card I do love that, but I also adore that cute image and papers
Hugs
Lorraine x