Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stamp Scarp and Doodle Saturday!

Happy Saturday!
It is time for another fun challenge at Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday. This week our challenge is called "Wrap It Up." Our amazing sponsor is Paper Fashions Etc.
Paper Fashions Etc. will be giving away 3 images and 2 sentiments from the set they designed especially for the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle, Challenge. The set is called "All Wrapped up in Cheer."
Here is the card I created with a couple of these fun images.



Here is a peek at the liner I used for this card.



I hope you will join us at SSDS this week for this fun challenge and wonderful prizes.


Thanks for stopping,
 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeee those presents! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kate said...

This is so Pretty. I love the dimensions on your card.

Hugs,
Kate

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Linda this is excellent, I am loving this so much the colours, image and design this appeals to me big time.
hugs
Lorraine x

Teresa Kline said...

this is super cute...hope you have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

Terriaw said...

Your card is so fun! I love the stack of presents and the striped background. Looks like a fun project to work on.