Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge

Hi Everyone, Have you joined the Progressive Challenge at Crafters Digital Art Center yet? There are some great image this month. The digital image I used for this card is a Design2Delight Digital Stamp. I think it is so adorable. 


I also made this card for Creating the Crafty Life. The challenger there is orange. I also used their card layout. 




I colored the image with copic markers and used a little stickles in the pumpkins eyes, nose and mouth. I think  its needs a little more shading or distressing.


Well head over to CDAC and get in on the progressive challenge. Also check out Creating the Crafty Life. There  is a lot of fun stuff going on there.


Thanks for stopping,

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Looks FABULOUS Linda! Love the torn folded corner! Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us again in Round #4 for more fun in the progressive challenge at CDAC!

Darlene
CDAC Board

Sara I. said...

Fantastic coloring and love the ribbon treatment!! Adorable card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo CUTE! I loveeeeeeee that pumpkin and cat and the distressing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kate said...

This is so cute. Love what you did with the card.

Hugs,
Kate

Sharon said...

I love this little cat & pumpkin image!!! You've made a fantastic card with it Linda!!

Shelby said...

Great card. Love the distressing and the ribbon placement is perfect. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Shelby

Sabrina said...

Fabulous card Linda! I love the pumpkin and kitty image and your coloring looks great.