Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Navigator

Hi Everyone,
This is a card I created on my scrapbook weekend. I was making cards and ATCs instead of working on scrapbook pages. 
I used one of my Raisin Boat Stamps for this card. If you are new to my blog Raisin Boat is a rental stamp company. You can rent them or buy them. You try before you buy. I really love this set. It is called Navigator. 
Here is my card.

I love the sentiment. We borrowed a GPS once and all I heard was "Recalculating, Recalculating." Drove my hubby crazy.

I am learning how to make watermarks. Thank you Arielle.  This is one I created. I still need lots of practice but it is fun learning how.

Thanks for stopping today,

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda I have never heard of renting stamps before sounds a good idea and I just love what you have done with your card it looks great, I love how you have all those little vehicles laid out then that big stamp, this is really a fab card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun card! Love the details!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kate said...

LMAO! This card just got me laughing, just perfect. My husband too he hates our GPS all it seems to say is Recalculating. One of these days I won't be surprise if he throws it out the window.

Sharon said...

Great card - lots of fun! Love the sentiment - made me laugh!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

OMG...I THINK I HAVE TO HAVE THIS SET LINDA! lolol Renting stamps? hmmm better check that out!

LeAnne said...

LOL, I love this set, and I love it with that Wander paper! Perfect!

Curt in Indy said...

Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything at the time I read the sentiment. I literally burst out laughing on the "recalculating". OMG that is hilarious. Love how you used this. You are so creative. Great stuff and thanks for the laugh. I needed it today. Best, Curt