Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

Hi Everyone,
Happy Saturday! We have a fun challenge for you this week at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle. We want to see glitter, bling, and sparkle.  When I read the challenge the first thing I thought of was SU's new red glimmer paper. It has so much sparkle.
This is a birthday card for a sweet friend. She is young enough to be my daugher. She will be forever young to me.
I used the colors for Color Throwdown Challenge 135 .
I hope you will join us this week at SSDS. I look forward to seeing all of your glitter, bling and sparkle.

Card Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge Forever Young
Cardstock: SU daffodil delight, Very Vaniella, Red Glimmer paper red
Stamp: You're a Gem Cornelli Lace Jumbo Wheel



Ink: Real Red
Acc: Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Jazzy Embossing Powder Christmas Rose, SU flowers and lace trim, gem brad.

Thanks for stopping,



 

8 comments:

Lila said...

Hi Linda,
What a beatiful card and a lovely stamp and flower.

Misty Olsen said...

Good Morning Linda,

You have done a wonderful job. Forever young is of my favorite cartridges.

ike said...

Beautiful card Linda and I love that shiny red card you used for the dress.
Hugs

Ike xxx
SSDS DT Buddy

Dawnll said...

Love this image always reminds me of a great stamp set I have from CTMH. So how was your weekend at the card event in Madison.
Been waiting to see what you made.
Did I miss a post sweetie?

Sandy Ang said...

Love the trendy look of your card. Perfect for a young friend.

sophiesmama said...

Wow, Linda! Your card is gorgeous!
I love the Forever Young cart...TFS!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Mary

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I love the sparkle on this! What a fabulous dress! Too bad it is not in my size!

Arlene said...

Very pretty card. I am a new follower from the Link Up Party, so glad I found you...your blog is inspirational.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/