Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SP and Company

Happy Wednesday, 
It is time for another SP and Company card. Today I am using Easter Eggy and one of the flowers I made.  You can see how I created it here.
I needed new lights and I still can't seem to get the card to show the way it really looks. Sorry it is a lot prettier in person.



Card Details
  • Stamps:  SP & Company "Eater Eggy" Very Vintage stamping' around
  • Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cert Celery, Blushing Bride
  • Ink:  Soft Suede and Crumcake
  • Acc:   Ribbon I had, flower by me sprayed with Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist, EK Success corner punch

Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Easter card and that flower is gorgeous!

Renkata said...

adorable Easter card, love the ribbon.

Dawnll said...

Love that flower on there- just adorable

Sara I. said...

What a phenomenal flower!! Gorgeous colors and I really love the gingham ribbon!! Fabulous card, Linda!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Linda this is absolutely gorgeous a beautiful design I so love that ribbon and the flower, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x