Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Mini

Hello Happy Wednesday... again!
A dear friend emailed me yesterday checking on me. Thank you LeAnne:) I have been very busy working on two mini albums and making a video to show you what I did.

Christina from Creations with Christina has completed a  mini album series and has posted a challenge to do a mini. So I took the challenge. 
The cartridges I used are:
A Child’s Year
Tags Bags Boxes and More
Graphically Speaking
George and Basic Shape
Fabulous Finds




The paper is from CTMH  
The video for the ribbon flower is from Stampin with Jaydee, and you can watch it here.


The past few days have been cold and dreary here in Wisconsin so I made a fire and got to work.  I added the fire to my video and some music. I hope you enjoy it. If you have questions please leave a comment. 

Thanks for stopping,
  




8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Linda this is so precious.
Each page is more special then the last.
Love the picture of Cora- my she has grown.
Love all the details and so many fun products and great pockets and corners.
Thanks so much for sharing

Sharon said...

Love your mini album Linda it looks great! You've been busy by the looks!

Dina said...

This came out great Linda! I love It!! Hugs Dina

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous album! And thanks for sharing the video - I'll have to find some time to give this a go! You did a fabulous job and Love all your details and colors!

Gale said...

Hi Linda,
I love this album & your entire video is just precious! I signed up to follow your blog, but this or the last video came through to my e-mail. I wonder whats going on with that? Anywoo... great job on the mini album, it is super sweet!
Huggs,
Gale The Happy Stamper :)

Anonymous said...

OH Linda - These are just gorgeous...You've gotta love Christina's inspirations. You really took her ideas and made them your own. You have totally motivated me to do some of my own, I have the links saved to Christina's pages...so here I go.
TFS
deanne

Christina Thomas said...

I love it...I Love that paper and the flowers and all the fabulous embellies...Love your take on the mini series. Thanks for sharing it....Did I say I love it yet? :0)
Hugs, Christina

Patty said...

What a beautiful mini Linda!