Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eagle Watch This is amazing

Hi Everyone,
This is so amazing. I am not getting anything done because I can't stop watching.
It is a UStream live of an eagle with 3 eggs. A friend said they might hatch tomorrow. The camera zooms in and out. It is so amazing.
Check it out here.


These are pictures I took of my screen. If you have a Mac did you know all you have to do is shift command 3 it takes a picture of your screen? It is cool.


If you watch please leave a comment I what to know what you think. It is so amazing.
Thanks for stopping,
 

4 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Hi Linda
Love your blog and beautiful creations!!
The eagle watch is awesome, they are such amazing creatures!!

Karen x

LeAnne said...

Thanks for this link----it has been wonderful to see. My sister and SIL both saw eagles yesterday---and they don't even live close to each other!

Maria said...

Amazing!!! I love the way the eagle mother watches in the second foto!!!
Thanks!

SiskiyouSue said...

I love to watch, something you would never get close to in real life. Thanks for reminding me! A site I enjoy with LOTS of webcam links is www.wildearth.tv/cams. It's just a lot of fun.