Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

BY LORi Designs Three Just for You

I can't believe that I haven't posted these cards. Last week I was a card making machine. I had the images colored.  Lori's images are so much fun to color.
I am off to do some coloring, and you should head over to By Lori Design and see the new color challenge that was posted today. The DT's did a wonderful job.
Images used:
Sugar sticks "Love You Friend" with a sentiment from Wax Fruit Company
Birthday Ezra
Baby Addy




Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin' said...

yours cards are very nice

see ya
Tristan

Sara I. said...

love your cards linda - so super sweet - especially love what you did with the frosting on the cake!

Summer said...

Great cards, all are so cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww they are so stinkin' cute. :)

LORi said...

So So CUTE ...all of them!! Great work Linda!! Thanks so much! Hugs - LORi