Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Stamper and SP and Company

Hi Everyone!
I am so excited. Gale at The Happy Stamper is hosting a Stamped Image Swap and I decided to be in it. I made her this card to go along with the images. 

I am sending her Magnoila Stamp images because I don't think many people have them. I only have 3. I used them to make her card and a gift bag with some images just for her. When I was looking for the perfect sentiment to go with my project I reached for my SP and Company Ultimate Sentiment. I also used Mini Card Creations II, and Scallope and Lines. I always know I will find just what I want to say with SP stamps.
Here is Gale's gift bag. Just a thank you for all that she is doing.
Here is the tag.  Now be kind, I am just starting to make fancy tags. Can you see the U Rock and You're the Best?  They are from SP and Company.
This is the bag with the swap images. I made the flower following Hiedi's directions at Embellished Dreams. I need to get some better felt. The cheap stuff I have was very hard to cut with my CB.
Gale and Swap are cut with the Micky font cartridge. I love the nice chunky letters.
Here is the tag.
The Thank You is from

Mini Card Creations II Stamp Set


This was such a fun project. I even got it in the mail today. Now I will be watching my mail box to see what images I get in return. 



 Thanks for stopping,

 

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Great projects Linda! Magnolia Stamps are real cuties aren't they?

Summer said...

So cute, love all your projects! TFS

Dawnll said...

Oh how fun! I just love my Magnolia images and sure she will enjoy the ones you sent her but most of all the presentation.

Danni said...

Wonderful projects, very sweet!

Unknown said...

So beautiful projects! :)

Gale said...

Hi Linda,
OMGosh girlie... Your blog is just darling & thank you for the beautiful handmade swap bags you made. I love my little "Gale" tag & the Magnolia stamps are going to quickly become one of my favorites! Keep up the amazing work suga' & I am a new subscriber, woo-hoo!
Big Huggs,
Gale The Happy Stamper :)