Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time for Birthdays

We have a lot of birthdays in February but the most important one is Cora's. She will be 1 February 24th. I have made two cards for her so far. I think one will be from her Great Grandparents.


Thanks to Victoria at Victoria's Junk I was able to make them move. She has a great video that shows how to use wire to make them move. 
Here are my card in motion.


They are just so much fun to make. Check Victoria's video out here. Tell her I sent you.
Thanks for stopping, 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Linda those cards are just gorgeous!

VICTORIA said...

Wow Linda I love your cards and you did a great job on the wobblers. I am so glad that i could help someone out. Hugssss :) vicky

Summer said...

Both cards are so cute!

Beate said...

What adorable cards.
Hugs and smiles

Maria said...

wonderful cute cards!!!!
thanks for the video:)

Patty said...

Those cards are soooo cute!

Donna said...

Would you please tell me what gauge wire you used on your wobbler card of January 30th? I used a fine wire on mine, but the image doesn't really wobble, so I think I need a different gauge. Thank you.