Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

Hi Welcome to my blog. If you are a new visitor please leave a comment so I know that you were here. If you like what you see become a follower and I will visit and follow you too.
This week our challenge at Stamp, Scarp and Doodle is, "Anything Goes." Our sponsor is 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and you could win 2 digi stamps and one rubber stamp of your choice if you are chosen.  

I used a couple of challenges to help me with my card. 
I used Enfys' challenge at Going Buggy (party day one) to make a card with a bug. The sketch is from Peachy Keen Challenge 43. The colors are just ones I wanted to use. The sentiment is a SU stamp set called Curly Cute.  The bug was cut from the Cricut Cartridge Paisley. 

I hope you will join us at SSDS this week. I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for stopping,

9 comments:

Cathryn said...

So cute, I love the sparkly wings! TFS!! Your new follower, Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Enfys said...

This really is super cute, love it. Thank you so much for coming over to my blog party, good luck with this and the rest of the competitions this week,
big hugs
Enfys

Glora said...

Very cute. I love her!

Just A Pac Rat said...

This is super cute, I love the dragonfly! I don't know why I haven't become a follower before now, so did so. Look forward to lot's more of your great creations.

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Love the colors you have chosen....really cute bug!

My Creative Time said...

LOVE your card Linda!!! Great job my friend & w/the Peachy Challenge!
Peachy hugs,
Emma;)

Lorie said...

This is so cute, Linda! Great job on the Peachy Keen Challenge, and I'm so happy you could join us! Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs,
Lorie PKS DT

Janice W. said...

Love that cute little bug! Great job with the PK challenge! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Your little bug is a real charmer Linda! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx