Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SP and Company Stamp

Today I have another card I made with SP and Company Stamps Ultimate Sentiments I, and the Cutest Gingerbread Man. 
 The images are cut from Once Upon A Princess. I love the tags on this cartridge. I don't need to keep buying Nesties but I know I will. I made the tag 1.72 inches and the sentiment "It's Your Day!" just fit. 
The faces are the gingerbread faces without the cheeks. I used a marker to ink the stamp. Then I added some white accent lines.
I used Happy Birthday CB Embossing folder for the background and inked it to make it pop. I am not so sure I like the pink. I think I should have made a blue background.  The pink was sitting out so I used it. I do like the faces. I am getting a lot of use from those two SP and Company sets. 

Stop over to SP and Company and see what Samantha and the other DT's have for you this week. 
 
Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Susan said...

I love this darling card! Sami is lucky to have you on her team!

Stephanie said...

I just love this card! Way too cute!!! Great job!