Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #81

 Happy New Year! and Welcome to Scarpmaster 's Paradise Color Challenge #81
Here are the colors for this week.
Here is the card I made using SP and Company stamp sets; Ultimate Sentiments I and The Cutest Gingerbread Man stamp set.
I used all the Gingerbread smiling faces for the background and the face. The sentiment says "Sending You Smiles." I am sorry the picture isn't too good. It looked great when I was working with it in Photo Shop but not so good here. 
The clown was cut from Simply Charmed at about 2.5 inches. I hid the face and used one of the gingerbread smiles to create the clown face.  I wanted a bright cheer up card that would lift the spirit of someone feeling down. 
I hope you will join in on the color challenge. Be sure to check out what the other DT's and Samantha have for you over at SPCC.
Have a great Monday and...
Thanks for stopping,
 

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Aww this is so cute I love the colours and that image looks such fun.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

I am terrified of clowns, but this is pretty cute! *LOL*

Maria said...

Soooo cute!!!!
happy new year Linda!!:)

Sparkly Pink Star said...

cute!!!