Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday

Hi Everyone, I have been having fun making shape cards thanks to Emma at My Creative Time. I have learned so much watching her video on how to use the Gypsy. 
This is the card I made for this weeks Throwback Thursday Challenge.  The challenge is to use an older cartridge and have a heart somewhere. Well I made the whole card with a heart.
The heart is the same one Emma used and is from the Sweethearts Cartridge and the owl is from Hoot n Holler. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper and the set is called Tweetie Hoo Puns. The ribbon is from SU. I used Peachy Keen stamp for the beak. The owl is popped up and he eyes are covered with stickles.

I have some exciting news for you. Next week SP and Company will be showing off their latest stamp sets and we will be having a blog hop with PRIZES.

The hop is set for Thursday, January 20th so be sure to stop back for that.


Thanks for stopping,
 

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is fabulous what a great shape, I love that owl this look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cathryn said...

Love the shape of that card, so cute!!! TFS, Cathryn67 <3