Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The First Ever By LORi Designs Color Challenge

I am so excited to be on Lori's team. I like to think I am a Lollipop Girl. LOL
Today is the first every challenge at by LORi Designs, and it is a color challenge. Here are the colors:
 Great colors don't you think?

Here is my card with the adorable Lollipop - Tanner.
I loved the colors so much I just had to make another card. Here is cute little Puddle Jumper - Rylee

Check out what the other Lollipop Girls have for you here.  

Now it's your turn. I am looking forward to seeing all your creations.

Thanks for stopping,

8 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

These are such cute cards! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! In answer to your question the branch was first coated in Alcohol Ink in Silver mixitive, comes in a packet with a gold one too most of the time. And then on top is Ranger Crackle Accents, just a thin coat, allow to dry and it will crackle and then the Walnut Stain in dabbed in the cracks! Have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Linda I love both of your cards and you have used one of my all time favorite papers by Cosmo Cricket too.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute cards Linda!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda these are two superb cards those colours look gorgeous so do the images they both look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

oh these are both darling!!!!

happy, happy new year!

hugs :)

Jennifer said...

Not sure how I found your blog...blog hopping around I'm sure. Love your cards.. These two are great!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Soooo adorable. Love the colors. And I'm so lovin' your new blog header. My kitty Melodie makes a face like that all the time. LOL