Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

By LORi Design and A Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 98

Today was fun. I was home all day with no car and no people to take me away from playing in my craft room.  Most of my day was spent playing with my Cricut.  I wanted to try out some of the new cartridges that I bought at CricutMachine.com. They have wonderful prices on cartridges. Many are $16.95 and for 48 hours they had like 60 at $14.95. I just couldn't pass up that deal. They still have cartridges at that price. 
I did completed one card.  This is Lollipop-Tanner from  By LORi Design. I colored him a week ago and this is the first chance I had to make a card. I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch for the layout.
The sentiment is from SP and Company. The paper is from my big scrap file. I used a MS boarder punch and three SU punches for the sentiment. It feels so good to be making birthday cards and building up my supply again. 
Be sure to stop back on Thursday.  I will have all the info on our very first By LORi Design Challenge You still have time to apply for a position on the design team. You can read about that here.

I am off to do some coloring.
 
Thanks for stopping, 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice:)

I am doing a cricut cart giveaway. Feel free to check out my blog for details.