Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Scrapmaster Color Combo Challenge #79

Hi Everyone, Happy short work week. I hope you all are looking forward to a short work week. I am hoping I don't get called in to sub.
This week Samantha picked some interesting colors for our challenge. Here are the colors.

I really thought a lot about what I wanted to do with these colors. I discussed my ideas with my husband and he made a suggestion. Here is how his ideas turn out. I couldn't get him to make it.
I loved his idea to make a yellow bird like a finch. I used the Tim Holtz wood grain EF and SU bird punches. The sentiment is from SP and Company


This was my idea.
 I was thinking robin and sun beams since the days are going to start getting longer on Wednesday. I love Samantha's sentiment, "Cheer Up Buttercup." It is from her set called, Ultimate Sentiments I Stamp Set. This set is one of those go to, must has sets.

My hubby will be taking "his" card to his mother tomorrow. She is doing much better but the pain in her back isn't getting better. She needs to get up and walk but it hurts. They won't let her out of the nursing home until she can get up by herself. This is going to take some time. She is 90 and you just don't do anything too fast at 90.


Today I showed you two cards, same theme and colors, but very different. I really like the way both cards turned out. I hope you will join us at SPCC this week. Be sure to check in here to see what the other DT's have done and the prize you could win.


Thanks for stopping,

1 comment:

Patty said...

What a beautiful card for your MIL Linda!