Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Scrapmaster Color Combo #77

Well it is Monday morning and time for another Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge and the colors this week are:
Great Christmas colors but again I struggled. I have been trying to do to many things in one day. Plus I think the Rose Red threw me. 
I used SU Rose Red but is looked so pink and the ink was different than the card stock. So I am not so happy with this card. I did work on my SP & Company card for Wednesday and that turned out real cute. So please remember to stop back for that card.  
You really should see Lori's card at Inkingly Yours for this color challenge. Her card is adorable and will really inspire you to join us this week. 

I am looking forward to seeing your cards.
Thanks for stopping, 

9 comments:

Rene' said...

I think it is just lovely Linda!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Dawnll said...

What a fun color combo

Unknown said...

You're being too hard on yourself! I think it turned out lovely! The colours are great together! Ira

Lila said...

Hi Linda,
your card is simply a-mazing!

xx

LeAnne said...

I love it! Is that paper or a stamp that goes across the center of the card....the little swirly design? That is beautiful!

Tracy said...

I love your card. I am liking the non traditional colours this year.
Thank you for leaving comments on my blog.
Good luck in my give away :)

Tamie said...

Awesome christmas card with your color combo! Looks like we are both stepping out of the normal christmas color box. I just got this stamp set yesterday but was unable to get the punch so hopefully soon. Really nice card.

THEBUZYBUG said...

I love these colors! TFS...Bug Hugs!

Patty said...

Love this! I don't use alot of pink, but paired with turquoise it's gorgeous!