Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amber's Challenge

Amber at Staying Crafty is having a challenge. Her challenge is to  create a beautiful gift package for the holidays.  She is giving away Winter Lace Cricut Cartridge as a prize to one lucky winner.
This really wasn't to hard. I used some beautiful paper,  Tags, Bags Boxes and Mores cartridge, a little stickles, a Nestablity die and a great stamp.  The stamp is from the Christmas Emma set by Samantha at SP and Company.
This is the results.
This little box will be used for a necklace for one of my friends Christmas gift.  It would also make a great ornament for a tree. I sure hope I win Amber's prize.

Amber's challenge runs until midnight on the 25.  Join in on the challenge if you get a chance.

Thanks for stopping,

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This looks beautiful to me Linda the papers and shape are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

So cute! Make sure and get it linked up so you're entered :) I had seen that cut in the handbook - but I've never tried it before. Yours sure did turn out cute!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fantastic box. And your going to put a gift in it? Double bonus for your friend :-)

Sheri said...

That is a great Christmas tree box.