Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

We have a great challenge for you today at Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday.  We are asking you to make a Christmas card but NO red and green. I know I had to think about it. 
Here is what I came up with:
This was a quick card once I picked out my paper.  I colored the image to match and used a simple layout. The sweet little image is from our generous sponsor this week Torta Gialla Designs.  This week you could win a $10 gift certificate to use at their store.  


I am really looking forward to seeing your Christmas creations. We always think the Christmas colors are red and green but really when you think about it there a many colors of Christmas. Have fun creating.


Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not using red and green on a Christmas card would be tuff, but I love what you came up with. Good job.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute little elf. I like your color combo.

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Linda, what fabulous papers, I love that ribbon and the image is so cute, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!

linda said...

Adorable card and love how you added those elements to the hat...super cute! Thanks for using my image...you can check out my papercrafting blog for more as well backtopaper.com