Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Scrapmaster Color Combo Challenge # 65

Welcome to another Scrapmaster's Color Combo Challenge. This week our colors are: 
Of course I thought of Halloween when I saw these colors. I was also influenced by what I saw at  Ink Paper Stamp  They are having a Halloween Punch Art Blog hop. You have to check it out. 

Here is what I came up with:
He reminds me of the little guy from the Jetson's TV Show in the 70's. I used my SU  punches to make him. Can you tell which ones?


I have been having so much fun making Halloween cards. I don't know who will get them but they are so much fun to make. What will you do with our colors this week? I look forward to seeing your creations.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: House Mouse

Paper: SU, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum, K& Company Halloween Bats
Ink:  SU Night of Navy  

SU  Punches - Ornament Extra-Large, Word Window Large, 5-Petal Flower Extra-Large, Oval Large, Scallop Oval Extra-Large 
Acc: White gel pen, two sizes of wiggley eyes, glitter gel pen


Thanks for stopping,

1 comment:

Judy said...

This card is so cute. I love the paper and colors. Have a great week!