Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A New Blog and Card Challenge

Have you been to CARDZ TV? Well I just came across it and I love it. You get cards and cooking ideas. I am sure there is so much more but I am new to the blog. Mary is so sweet and so talented. As soon as I finished watching this video I had to make a card.  I had my computer sitting right next to me and I went step by step with Mary. 

This is the care I came up with.
 Here is the inside.
I drew the blood with Stickles. It sparkles...hee hee. The paper is Basic Gray I think. I love it. Doesn't it look old fashion?

Well I felt like I copied Mary's card and she is having a challenge so I made this card for the challenge. I really love both of these cards. 
I spent a hour making a fence on my Gypsy then I saw this one on the Everyday Paper Dolls. I just love this card.

Here is the inside.
The kitten is on the inside of the card. I used SU Perfect Plum and made a window card with my Gypsy. Then I cut the rest from Everyday Paper dolls and I used Everyday Character Faces from Peechy Keen Stamp for the pumkin faces. The background paper is K & Company Halloween Bats. Oh I used tiny wiggly eyes on the kitten and a white and glitter gel pen. I hand wrote the Boo! I wanted it to hide behind the fence.


If you haven't checked out CARDZ TV you are missing something.
I really had fun making  cards today and I hope you enjoy them too.


Thanks for stopping,

12 comments:

Kim B said...

She does have a neat site. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. I hope to get to know you better.
Smiles,
Kim

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Your cards are wonderful! Good luck on the challenge. Mary is just super..so glad that I found her site.
Marcie

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda these are fabulous what lovely images the cats look such fun not at all spooky I love them.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Holly Young said...

Linda, your cards are just fabulous! So much detail in them. I love how you drew the blood with the stickles!

Gramma said...

Magnificent! Love both your cards! TFS!

LeAnne said...

You've been busy! These are fun!

Dorcas said...

JUST FABULOUS! I love the detail and this fold is one of my favorites!
~Dorcas

Norma said...

Love this card and I love the paper doll dress up cart. I used it myself for my card entry in the challenge.
Check it out.
http://www.mysanityspot.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

love all your cards. I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

love all your cards. I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, WOW!!! girl, This is a wonderful card. Love what you did. Fantastic of course for halloween all the super things you put on the card. The blood is something else!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

You did an amazing job on both cards! How do you like the Gypsy? I recieved a car charger and the starter set from a friend as a gift because she just knew I had it but I dont... lol! I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

Take Care~ Sherry