Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stamp Simply #152 - Ribbon Scraps

Boy I have been waiting for this challenge! Stamp Simply challenge is #152 is to use ribbon scraps. I always have a hard time throwing anything away.  So I have been saving all those little pieces of ribbon to use for a technique that I saw someone use. I think it was K Werner Design's.  It was a while back. 
I used my SU butterfly punch and taped little pieces of ribbon to the back. Then I used a white jelly pen to make stitching and glued them to the card following Clean and Simple FTL102 sketch. I made it the size of a standard envelope.  I used my score pal to to make the background. I lined the inside of the card and stamped the inside with SU Flight of the Butterfly stamp set.

This was a fun technique and a great way to use up your scraps.

Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love those butterflies. So cute!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great way to use up small pieces of ribbon.