Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Add Ink

Hi Everyone,
When I saw these colors at Just Add Ink I just had to play. 

I hope I get this card in on time. The challenge ends today. Where have I been. 
I really had fun making this card.  I followed the Sweet Sunday Sketch. I used a 2001 SU background stamp that I got at a garage sale this summer. I really like the stamp but I need a lot more practice using big stamps. I made a mask so that I could stamp in two places in two colors. The other stamp set I borrow from a friend. It is a SU set called Bugs and Kisses.  I think it is so cute.
I used Nestabilitie dies to cut out the circles. I have been trying to improve my pictures by taking them outside. Well it was getting late. The sun is going down earlier everyday. Anyway this is what happen when you take pictures outside without your flower frog.
It blows over and sometimes off the deck and into the yard which is down a long stairway. Well it didn't take the long dive and now you can see that I lined the inside. I like to line the inside of my cards. I feel like they look finished off.

Now I am off to post my card I hope I get it to Just Add Ink in time.


Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love the chocolate and the red. Such a cute card.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this one Linda the simplicity of the design that background stamping and the main focal point it is brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x