Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Color Throwdown #105

I have another card for you today. I was trying to make it be more than one challenge and when I finished I realized I forgot the other challenge want a square card. Oh well.  I made this card for Color Throwdown Challenge #105


 You may think why did she use that stamp for those colors? Well I love this stamp and I wanted to use it. Here is Wisconsin hydrangea are not the pretty pink and blue like other places. Oh sometime they are if the soil is just right. Hydrangea are one of my favorite flowers. I like to pick them and let them dry. They look like the paper in an old book. That is why my hydrangea is soft suede. 
This card is much prettier in person. I used a Gelly Roll Stardust pen to glitter the center of the flowers and around the sentiment. I thought it looked like a very serious card.


 The inside is kinda of fun. I used poke-a-dot paper and glued it so that the white side is out to write on but the printed side is only glued in one spot so you can see it. You know, kinda like when you have a pretty petticoat on and you want to show it off. LOL

Ok it is late for me and I am tired so if you want to know more about this card please leave a comment and I will be so happy I will tell you everything you would like to know about this card. OK???

 Thanks for stopping, 

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That fancy gold die cut for your sentiment really makes the hydrangea even more elegant.